sábado, 28 de junio de 2008

De rolas favoritas

Y hace ya unos años que la Niña Murciélago posteó esta misma rola.
Ahora lo hago yo, que me reencontré con ella y está siendo importante en mi proceso creativo.
Les dejo el video y la letra...





Terror - My Ruin

Terror... This is what you call me...
I strike terror among men
I can't be bothered 'bout what they think...
I bare my cross, my soul, myself...
I forgive ... but I never forget.
I've been put upon this earth in female form
But I can't handle myself with the best of you as well as the worst, and I often have...
I have the right to remain silent but I choose to speak, sing, scream...
I am lips, hips, tits...
I am the power of a woman
Strong like music, true like friendship
But without my friends there would be no music...
Only spoken words...

FUCKER!

I am able to change so I live without regret,
Without remorse, only a remix...
I'm drunk, I'm sober.
Heaven doesn't want me and Hell's afraid I'll take over.
Don't bother trying to censor me, or shut me up
Because it won't work.
I am cold and distant
Yet warm and close to those who deserve to see that side of me
Part of me... the heart of me.
You find me so hard to understand in your world,
The world you percieve to be so normal
I am deformed, scorned, reborn
I am me and I know exactly who I am, what I am
And the wrath that I bring
The ugly beauty
The lying truth
The virgin whore
The quiet storm
A lover, a fighter, a saint, a sinner, a sister, a daughter, old school... a beginer.
I have decorated myself with love, hate, truth... You
All of you, both of you, none of you...
More than one of you

FUCKER!

With lips like sugar, eyes like meat,
I've watched men come, go and cheat
I sleep to dream and dream of sleep.
I had a dream, Joe, that you were standing in the middle of an open road.
I had a dream, Joe, that your hands were raised up to the sky and your mouth was covered in foam.
I've been crucified, justified and mortified by my behaviour,
Both feminine and masculine.
I am contradiction, a juxtapostion.
My relief is my release and only time will tell,
All is well that ends well.
I am unsweetened, unclean...
Being called drama queen, ex-girlfriend, ex-member...
The tantrum, the temper
I point my finger
Take the blame and this time I will own the name
Because nobody is going to ruin me,
If I have to I will ruin myself
And it wil be my ruin...

FUCKER!

Keep in touch...

2 comentarios:

Anónimo dijo...

Ay, recuerdos, recuerdos... y de no ser porque en uno de esos tests de personalidad me saliera Tairrie B. como afine ni la hubiera descubierto. Gracias por postear el video. Abrazos.

La Lobita dijo...

Gracias por la visita, Niña... Nos vemos pronto :-)